37 Year Old Kindaichi Case Files - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Kyoto Beauty Florist Murder Case (File 4)

Power Uploader
@theodorethebear Not that we know of. Kindaichi seems to receive messages from her, and we saw a silhouette of her at the end of the first case.

Something must have felt off to Kindaichi and knowing the author, he probably planted a clue in those panels, but I cannot find anything amiss!

Fed-Kun's army
To me the way she holds the knife is unnatural when you look at the wound. The wound is deeper on her right side of the neck. But with how she holds the knife, the wound should have been deeper on the left side.

This does not explain the footprint though. I thought it was strange that the panel on the previous chapter does not show any footprint or blood on the knife when Hajime looked outside from the bathroom window. Was there really no footprint/blood or it was just drawn that way to show that the lightning was inadequate?

There is something strange with the garden. The small stone seems to have been moved closer to the big stone.

Bkv92AJ.jpg

The footprints are unnatural as well. Why would she walk through the small stone to reach that spot?

I already thought the two who served sake to Kindaichi was suspicious enough since that kept him out of the bath for a good 5-6 hours, plenty of time to redo the garden and if the garden WAS redone, the two disciples lied about "nothing seemed repaired."

Users who are viewing this thread