Land - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Power Uploader
Woahhhh! People actually read this series?! With how low it scores on here/reddit I didn't expect anyone actually read it...

@GruntZone360 @Curetwinkle @Lithe

You three get shout outs in the next chapter, what do you want me to put(with in reason)

Aggregator gang
@waterflame

Aww thanks. Im ok with anything you decide, even a simple "shout out to curetwinkle " would be fine.

Tbh I think this manga has the potential to be niche popular at least. The art is so good at capturing the mood of the story and the type of story it is. It's a shame about the low ratings.

Thank you so much for translating it! 😉

Double-page supporter
@waterflame
But it's rated as an overall 8? (here and mangaupdates> Reddit? dunno) shout out? You can put anything reasonable but I'm not special D:

Dex-chan lover
@waterflame Personally I'm not that into shoutouts, just appreciative that you put up another chapter. Basically fine with anything.

And I can kinda understand the "low ratings" if only for the fact that I'm not particularly thirsty for this manga myself (though that list is very small anyway). I do enjoy the chapters, however, but if it drops off the map for any reason I will make do with the thousands of other manga on this site...

Double-page supporter
I was just thinking about this recently, so glad it's back!

Users who are viewing this thread