• Gray and green

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Purple

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN In my opinion colours of bookmarks are to tell with single glance at colour if it is unfollowed or you bookmarked series and where but right now when i look at grey i need to look closely if it is unfollowed or in re-reading. Little thing but can spare some of my time.

yellow => on hold
green => reading
grey (depends on site theme) => unfollowed/re-reading

I mean, re-reading is meant to be used once you've already finished the series once right? Besides, setting a manga to "Finished" then back to "Reading" resets the read status of every chapters, so re-read is... kind of pointless tbh? I honestly doubt it'd be worth the minimal effort to change the colour of the "re-read" option since the function itself feels kind of redundant.

Edit: Thought thinking about it, I guess an argument can be made for organising follows with multiple pages of Manga, but for "re-read" to serve that purpose, the colour of the option is a none-issue due to filtering out everything else, so my opinion on changing the colour is the same, but maybe it isn't quite as redundant as I first thought.

@Valkynaz I for example don't use "reading" "on hold" as its name suggest but
reading => maybe read probably not (because you just need to click once and it is bookmarked)
plan to read => maybe worthy attention
on hold => that is my reading list
re-reading => lots chapters (when there is plenty of time)
but dropped and finished are correct
habit from novelupdates
so i think that isn't redundant.

Fair enough I guess, we do have our own ways of using something (I personally don't use re-reading at all LOL) guess at the end of the day it's down to the mods.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
I'd personally prefer being able to create arbitrary lists instead of the pre-determined ones, but we haven't gotten that far yet.

Users who are viewing this thread