Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Becoming a Demon Lord Seems to Require Arrogant Behaviour 1

Double-page supporter
This bothered me in the novel, too, that he just leaves him alive. Wasn't this guy sacrificing girls?

Dex-chan lover
oh... he spared him. This JP trope annoys me. A lot. But I'll still read for nephie. NEPHIE!!!

Aggregator gang
I mean, he did just break his arms and legs, but couldn't he at least beat him to near death? At least once? Maybe 6 or 7 times?

Aggregator gang
and the summon real demon ayy lmao seriously man you want borg and co to come too...

Double-page supporter
Elf wifey taken back ✔️
Scare the shit out of a rival and look badass in the process. ✔️
New enemies ✔️

Fed-Kun's army
Barbaros must be pretty damn good at healing magic to recover from those blows that quickly. Maybe he should become a doctor instead of a mage.

Dex-chan lover
@Aoitenshi Practically every mage is homicidal for the sake of knowledge, and the MC is not much different if he weren't in love. This is rather different from sparing an enemy in your typical shonen or isekai where the naive MC takes the moral high ground for showing mercy and kindness; the MC here doesn't kill because he simply doesn't give a flying f**k.

Double-page supporter
Well... all those deaths are payment to something. Demons do love negative energy, so... the moron summoned demons, are are going to be destroyed by "The Mage Killer"

Dex-chan lover
Ben10?
latest

Dex-chan lover
Hope he punches the demon quickly so we can get back to Zagan + Nephie being cute.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the MC was shown to be soft-hearted for a mage. Still, I wonder what a "real" demon is like, and if it turns into a cute girl.

Users who are viewing this thread