Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi

Fed-Kun's army
Ha! I wondered when the manga version of this would get translated. It's already got an anime after all!

I loved Kamisama Kiss so I'm glad to have found another manga with a similar premise

Double-page supporter
This is looking really interesting, it's a refreshing spin on the trope and I'm loving how the protagonist is portrayed.

@MercifulCamel they seem to be really behind on their version. On a less savory site I'm not going to name because I dislike their practices another group is at chapter 23 already but haven't released in a while. Seems like this is going to be a difficult manga to follow.

While the drawings are kinda... crude and the artist seems to cheat a bit (For example, putting in photographs of food instead of actually drawing it), I do enjoy the setting. Reading about a restaurant in a world of youkai was more fun that I expected, so don't let the artwork turn you off.

Highly recommend looking up some other source for the remaining chapters. 5 Volumes have been released already, for those with the know-how on how to get them.

Users who are viewing this thread