Akatsuki no Yona

let me (stranger ) explained to @Cyansoul. it seem you misunderstood a bit 😀 Titania Scans is the very first scanlation group for akatsuki no yona until they stop releasing new chapter (assuming they drop it or not enough staff) so as for impatient scan they " Picked " it later if i remember around 100+ chapters later.

Dex-chan lover
This is absolutely awesome, and I would like to note that the end of chapter 152 is purely epic and I love it to bits.

jak

Contributor
Lily better not have taken the hairpin so she could give it back to Yona.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, 152 is the best scene like that I've seen. Love how his entire attitude changes afterwards as well. Like a huge stone coming off him.

Power Uploader
Can someone who has Facebook or Twitter let Impatient Scans' Plumjucie know that the first and second pages of chapter 155, the latter being part of a double with the first page of this release, are missing from their scanlation, both here and in their version for downloading? I'd send her a PM here, but her profile says she hasn't visited the site in the past two weeks.

As proof, here's the Korean version: http://wasabisyrup.com/archives/ZOkARWAH8ZY

jak

Contributor
I wish this came out weekly instead of bi-weekly especially considering sometimes there are months where there's only 1 release like this month. Next chapter is out April 5th...

Should be fixed Kendama. At least in Facebook version. Literally forgot to scan some pages, derp.

Dex-chan lover
Uh huh. Go ahead, Fire Tribe dude--order your soldiers to arrest their saviors, the reincarnation of King Hiryuu and the four Heavenly Dragons. See how they react.

Power Uploader
I haven't seen the raws, but I believe on page 28 it should read "If he wanted, he could kill us any time". Not "you".

Power Uploader
If the author's going to make it so all evil focus on Kye-Sook and he ends up being the fall guy while Soo-Won walks away scot-free, I won't answer for my actions.

jak

Contributor
Yeah, even if Soo Won survives, I don't want Yona forgiving him for murdering her father.

Initially, I thought the one Yona’s supporting on the cover is Soo-won(I was SO SHOCKED!).... it took me a moment to realise that it was Xing’s First Princess, Kouran!

Hi all! I'm new to this site (I just discovered Akatsuki no Yona a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE it!!!). I was just wondering how long it usually takes for new chapters to be translated and posted here once they're released? I'm sure it varies, I'm just looking for a rough estimate - days/weeks?
Thank you!

Power Uploader
@scotrod
The series is monthly, I don't know how long it takes them to scanlate a chapter but expect a gap of around a month between new chapters.

@Paulo27 thanks for the reply! I know the new chapter came out in Hana to Yume on the 20th... So I guess we'll see how long it takes! I'm just seriously failing at this whole "being patient" thing. *sigh* ?

Users who are viewing this thread