The Wolf Lord's Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

thanks for translating. I can't wait for more tragedy to happen

Thank you for translating this~
I can't wait for my favorite moments from the novel to get adapted!

@Hounder I think he means the bit where someone's Mother gossiped with a Florist at someone's Shop whose owner is related to the neighbor of the Director's niece.

- And how amazing the translator is. Thank You.

Dex-chan lover
Slightly disappointed the source webnovel still hasn't been fully translated, despite more chapters being released beyond its initial 20 chapters, enough to fill 3 LNs.
I remember the last translator saying they were interested in doing Chp 21 and beyond, but they've been inactive since June 2018... T__T
Wonder if anyone's interested in picking up.

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9511dh/

Dex-chan lover
welp it looks like its gonna be the regular shoujo way, she falling for him again and him being the perfect ikemen, so sadly no cool new aproach but to be fair it could be still be good, like she could tell him who she was in her past life, i just hope she jsut doesnt go: oh no hees too hot for me to care about the past!, and even if she confronts him, she will probably scream for 3 panels then he will hug her crying or something and bam!, lovers reunited after tragedy!....yay.

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear. It sounds like this heroine is going to be similar to the one in "I Swear I'll Leave You Alone" where she's hardcore self-loathing (and just wants to be a nun for some reason).

Contributor
I was wondering how I'd ever be able to forgive him regardless of whatever his crap reasons were, but if he was 14 I'm already more willing to accept that he might just have hit the wrong part of puberty at the wrong time and basically self-destructed with the worst possible timing and consequences.

Not saying that makes what he did okay, but I'm more willing to entertain forgiving a kid for doing the wrong thing, this far after the fact, particularly if he was in his own personal hell at the time.

So, a nice little trick on the author's part, I think, playing with perceptions like that. Well, it'll be interesting to see how this goes.

I think I'm gonna drop this. I like the MC but I don't like the fact that she will fall for him again/will end up with him.

If I were her, I would grab my stuff and go live in another country, fck this Lord and fck these people. They were so angry for revenge that they killed someone innocent. Is it stupid that I'm still angry with the towns people (and obviously, this fake/liar Lord)? Well, whatever. I still am.

Reason #1) He was the leader of the revolution, sure, but as leader he could have told everyone that she was innocent, that she didn't know anything about her family's misdeeds.
Reason #2) He killed her entire family. They were bad? Sure. But like someone else said in the comments of chapter 1: they were probably nice to her and they loved her and she loved them. So how can you fall in love with the murderer of your dear family (and by connections, your murderer as well)?
Reason #3) No matter how "kind" these people are now, I still can't forget that they weren't kind enough to try to know/understand if she was innocent in her past life. They blamed her as well without hesitation and without any proof. And again reason #1 with this.

This reminds me of two things:
The Abandoned Empress, which I also dropped because
I read a spoiler that in her second life (she went back in time) she ends up again with the Prince??? And he doesn't even change? Which makes it even worse than this manga, but still. Ugh.
And The "Daughter of Smoke and Bones" trilogy.
since MC ends up with the guy who murdered (or at least helped in a big way) her entire family and race

Dex-chan lover
I am very irritated at his complete disregard of her personal space. I don't know why but I can't stand him. Prabably because he thinks he's hot shit but he's actually not.

Dex-chan lover
the legendary network of gossipping housewives is the ultimate information sharing and security

Fed-Kun's army
Man. This girl is messed up. Reborn only for fate to bring her back to her killer, but too sad and self-loathed to seek revenge - she even feel her death is justified in the first place. Can't help but feel sorry for her.

Users who are viewing this thread