Tamen de Gushi - Ch. 185.2

Dex-chan lover
I don’t even fully remember the events anymore, what’s the status of this manga?
Either way I’m happy for it’s return

Dex-chan lover
EhnbVRph.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, that flashback seem so different once you go back and actually read chapter 100.

Dex-chan lover
Glad it's back but it seem like always the continuity is nowhere to be seen. Didn't she was going to see Sun jin ?

I'm always happy to see new chapters of this.

I think a big part of people having issues with continuity is the flash forward chapters seem to just sometimes be thrown into the middle of other chapters, and unless you know that there even are future chapters it can feel like a right hand turn.

Dex-chan lover
I had to go back and revise some chapters before I understood what was going on. It would be easy to dismiss this as being an any-point-in-time, but really this is her having a nightmare about her dad leaving her, only to wake up and find that Sun Jing has given her a memento to keep her safe during the darkest of nights. And she does treasure it.

Also, yay to new releases - it always makes me happy to see them here!

So wait does anyone know the status of this? And other Chinese based Yuri series? This could be wrong so take it with a grain of salt, but I heard somewhere that they got put on hiatus because of government BS, mainly where they had to remove the homosexual elements going forward or cease production. I'd love to get more information here and if anyone knows how true that is, what's happening going forward, and so on.

Fed-Kun's army
Cute, if a little short. But better something than nothing.
Thanks for uploading.

Dex-chan lover
This is missing a panel.
4d8b0b03ly1g35qcopg9nj20i23c5e81.jpg
I assume its something along the lines of "holds tight" or something. Maybe someone can translate it.

Edit; Very happy the story is continuing though!

Users who are viewing this thread