Ratman - Vol. 12 Ch. 60 - When it was depended on you + EPILOGUE

Dex-chan lover
Let's hear for the real heroes, the Jackies. Without powers, without knowing what the giant ball of darkness held, with the possibility of being fired... They did the 'right' thing.

Dex-chan lover
i cant believe its over this was so good but i also find it hilarious that it took 6 years for us to get the ending translated lmao, thx again for the upload such a great series

Glad we finally get to see the end translated, thanks Silent Sky. Pretty good ending and clean wrap up. I'm surprised I could remember all the details from the last chapter update up until now without having to reread which has got to mean something about their story.

some dude already translated it long ago no idea y it was not updated on mangadex

Contributor
Best girl win, still glad.

I loved this serie a lot, i forced myself to stop reading after ch10 and bought all tome when i discovered this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Wasn't there supposed to be a whole group of S-rank heroes? We're also casually forgetting Kreio's murder attempt on that reporter? (Or is the excuse that he would have teleported at the last moment if Ratman had betrayed his expectations?) Eavesdropping was also kept in a weirdly high regard.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I just realize the name Jacky came from their villain group Jackal. It literally took me until the last chapter to finally realize this obvious fact.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
And thanks for translating this series and allowing us to read it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread