Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
loooook I love the siblings but wut we need right now is MC to fuck new mom pls

I think we need to appreciate how much of a boss that judge is. Stepping in at exactly the right moment each time.

Dex-chan lover
The brothers is just basic shounen material, punching bags with unlimited hp with a brain the size of a pea. The sister needs to show her bag of tricks already.

finally hopeless dad with 2 chapters out!

edit : raws already 74 though, just 2 more, yeah!

Dex-chan lover
Haha! It'll be great to see what that jerk says about his son losing, now!

Dex-chan lover
@Wnf We obviously read totally different stories. That or our definition of a shounen trope is mutually exclusive.

Ahahaha these brothers are clueless most of the time but when it's time to get serious they fight strategically buuut the sister is still the best out of them three 😂

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@Redice have you never seen Naruto/boruto, bleach, onepiece, HxH. The recurring theme is that actually all their dads are basically the same as them only super OP. If that's not the shounen way then i don't know what is.

Fed-Kun's army
Naruto/boruto, bleach, onepiece, HxH
@Wnf people forget of protagonist's dads in this titles because in each and every one of them author highlights HOW HARD our main heroes work while ignoring very important parts and not showing their dads at all.

Dex-chan lover
If they want to teach the kids they will have to fight the dad first.

I just wanna see the daughter fight. She’s been learning tai chi or something from the old man. It’s killing me not to know

Fed-Kun's army
Absolutely. I wonder if she wants to not stand out or is this what she meant when she said she can't expect a whole lot in life cuz she a girl

I really want to see the sister fight so we know how far ahead she is of her bros

I enjoy the Authors 'flow' in his art during fight scenes. Though, I think it'd be a little better if he pulled the view out a bit.

Still, I have no complaints with it really. Cant wait for more.

Users who are viewing this thread