For the Sake of the Rose - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Beautiful Flowers Have Thorns

Group Leader
The first chapter, redone. Hopefully better.

I had this chapter sitting around, partially done, for a long time. So finishing it up was sort of like house cleaning. Enjoy! I don't expect to redo the other 49 chapters that were done by others.

Dex-chan lover
If I had a magic wand I would wave it and all the chapters would have rpapo scanlation. Damn, it's such an improvement. Before, I read the manga as through a glass, darkly . . .

Aggregator gang
I would love to read the manga with ur HQ Scans @rpapo. Looks soo much better but yeah I can understand thats too much of work.

Group Leader
@Predatornoa, @Purplelibraryguy - Rather than redo "Bara no Tame ni", my current plan is that the next Yoshimura Akemi series I will do will be "Umi Yori mo Fukaku". But that may be a good while yet because of my current backlog. And a "good while" has a different meaning when your kids are already grown and moved out.

And in the case of that series, I am of divided mind as to whether I should redo the first five chapters. The translation is so awkward at times it is almost funny. What in the world is "distrained"? "Bare your child?" Freudian slip: Nemu-chan becomes Mune-chan (though she isn't greatly endowed). And the list goes on...

Though I couldn't find the "poltroon" reference.

Dex-chan lover
@rpapo I could forgive someone for using the word "poltroon" in a scanlation even if it was wrong, just because the word "poltroon" ought to be used more.

Users who are viewing this thread