Matsurika Kanriden ~Koukyuu Jokan, Kimagure Koutei ni Misomerare~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

ty for update!!! tyty!
lol when I saw an update i didn't recognise the cover or name so i was like '????' da hell is this?
Then I re read the sypnosis then i was like "OOOOOOHHHHH" " IT WAST TIS ONE" and got really excited lolol 😆😆

this is getting goooood, but its just the beginning, many mangas/ stories tend to go down hill around the time the establishing intro ends so i hope this can keep going with a solid story.

Group Leader
So happy this got an update. She really is super amazing and she doesn't even realize it.

Dex-chan lover
YES! Finally! She's learning how to actually employ her memory rather than just using it to remember random stuff. lol So much smiles in this chapter (>//////<)
Many thanks

Contributor
@thebenefactor Woah, super cool of you to start going it alone after your group went on hiatus! Thanks for still bringing us the lovely Matsurika!

@purplelibraryguy was exactly right, what Matsurika needs right now is to learn how to be a student. She needs to learn how to learn from a textbook. And thankfully it looks like she's found help and is figuring it out!

Dex-chan lover
I like the way they represented her knowledge here and the way she can improve her talent to a higher degree. It's something I generally end up having a problem with in most anime where it's like "I have X problem" and they overcome the problem with the most ridiculous solution which is normally either them getting over it or just plowing straight through it. BnHA was one of the only other ones I'd seen where Deku realizes that he has similarities to a fucking microwave of all things, but it made logical fucking sense. Here it's the same thing. She knows a bunch of things but it's like they're all categorized and closed off into their own nodes. But by finding connections and linking everything together she can flow around quite easily. It's also something I used when studying for exams among others.

Also big thanks for translating this. Super excited to see it back (obviously).

Users who are viewing this thread