Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 9 Ch. 53 - The Barrier Wall of the Mountain Tree

@twinklecake xD. One funny fact. He's cursed to attract alot of little girls. But you could guess, that he's gonna find some busty lady to marry someday ;3.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake I also hope Ms. Desuwa Tits gets removed, but the dryad can't join the team. She requires a tree extraordinaire to dwell in, being a dryad. The MC doesn't even have a morning wood to speak of, let alone a tree.

Group Leader
@kronix No harem is correct.
He was specifically summoned by the god of that world to save those girls from the lolicon true-hero. The lolicon in turn is cursed (in his opinion) with a group of big-tittied Ara-Aras.

Double-page supporter
im sorry for being a bastard or what
but those leaves around her privy parts get me to think those are her hair lol

Fed-Kun's army
I'm kinda glad I have no clue what's going on after reading the WN. It's pretty fresh reading the same world but different story

Double-page supporter
Dryads are known for being somewhat like a nature vampire in certain lores. Can't blame the loli elf for being on guard after that 'incident'

Obviously all novel adaptation manga are gonna adapts the light novel version, not the web one, because most are there to help the LN sales. What's the point of adapting the WN version when you can read it for free?

This MC bugs the shit out of me. Why is he hiding everything, for no reason? A bridge, killing monsters, curling iron(?), the fact he doesn't know why he can go through the barrier and all for no explainable reason. And about the curling iron, he did curl their hair right? How did he hide it?

Dex-chan lover
Man, never thought that it'll take so long before Muno Barondom arc... Can't wait for our Hero Guru Sir Leos Muno!
Also, PochiTama with curled hairs are sooo kyut!
@Jorelm
He hides everything since it's troublesome to attract attention from those with authority since the girls are still weak and can't protect themselves. He hid the fact that the curling iron took 4 days to make since hes a master that works hard in secret!
TL;DR he likes to be an Eminence in the Shadow like that guy

Users who are viewing this thread