Honey Lemon Soda - Vol. 9 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
this got really close to becoming another generic shoujo triangle but looks like it's gonna be all good

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder why Shoujo girls never get this concept of 'exclusivity' in dating? Isn't it pretty obvious that if a girl gets buddy-buddy with your boyfriend it'd be upsetting? At least our ML is self-aware enough to see he's being used.

@Gambino
There were many times this manga seemed like it will become a generic shoujo manga but yet it always pull through with it's own methods in the end, that's why i love it so much, it has all the cliches at the beginning of each arc yet the author is capable of making it all her own. Really love this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
both couples actually mirror each other lol the black hair dude's personality is similar to uka-chan while nano bitch is ruthless kinda like miura-kun in a way

jak

Contributor
So new girl is faking it to get close to Miura? and his black haired friend (which I predicted from the start) actually likes Uka.

Double-page supporter
@Sparrow75 you summed up this series pretty well haha, it's really a very refreshing example of a shoujo manga played straight, but never in a dull way!
Still, the new girl was really just a manipulative faker, huh? Sigh, I'm kinda sad and relieved at the same time: our Uka deserves a good friend, but Nano being so similar to her was a bit suspicious after all.

Dex-chan lover
FLDANSVAKLFJL GIRLLLLL UKAAAAAA STAKE YOUR CLAIM!! WHO CARES WHO MET WHO FIRST!!! He's YOURS NOW!! AFJBDKLFJK
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
OMEGALUL just fuck each other already u know fuckin teen pregnancy is the norm

Fed-Kun's army
Baby, it's alright to be more selfish, you know? ‪( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ^ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀  )‬

I'm interested in Nano's backstory, and reasoning now!

Dex-chan lover
Can we give props to MC-kun for being a clever man. And fuck this Takamine dude gets more fishy with every chapter.

damnnnnn kai im glad that hes so smart lol
that bishhh -.- uka >>> also im glad that uka has such good friends also in her new class

So she was a white lotus huh...... Glad everyone was sus of Nanao, but I did make that point earlier of how he somehow aims (not really but y'know) for people who depend on him so it's interesting how they touched upon it.
Still WTF Takamine are you gonna have any character depth or nahhh... I think he looked at Kai because he told Uka before about the problems she would face being with Kai but still wish we knew more about him...

Dex-chan lover
Im glad that Kai is not blind and stupid and realized all. But i feel sad for Uka when she learns the truth... it will devastate her

i mean it's fine to like someone but it was never fine to destroy a relationship just because of your own selfishness. this nano girl, acting goody two shoes but deep inside she really wanna break them apart. she's the worst. acting like our girl uka to get our girl uka's boyfriend, kai. so pathetic. and these annoying classmates, gosh, that kind of mentality is worst than a disgusting trash. if uka's my friend, i'll really gonna humiliate them for being like that and if they won't stop, i'll rip their mouths. oh trash. full of annoying trashes

is it weird that i want to see nano being humilated infront and let them see her true colours by acting like uka? imagine. that would be so satisfying~

nah nah nah something’s up with takamine.. i don’t like it. also i’m not looking forward to uka finding out that nano chan is copying her and actually hates her :(

Users who are viewing this thread