Suddenly unable to view chapters

Fed-Kun's army
Just within the last few minutes I've become unable to read any manga here. Whenever I click on a chapter it takes me to a blank page. A completely blank page: there's nothing on it whatsoever. Has some sort of update just gone through that's made the site incompatible with older browsers, or is something else going on?

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering if it was just me. It almost seems like the links no longer direct to where they are supposed to.

Edit: and now it's working again.

Fed-Kun's army
I was wondering if it was just me. It almost seems like the links no longer direct to where they are supposed to.

Edit: and now it's working again.

...Huh. Well, at leas it's working. Glad to know I wasn't the only one.

Miku best girl
Admin
We were doing some minor maintenance. Should be ok now.

I am having a lot of issues with loading chapters right now. Most of the time it shows "image XX fail to load"

Sometimes its a cloudflare page, sometimes it is a browser "cannot load webpage"

Happens at least twice per chapter for me.

Almost all pages are showing as failed to load images for me.

--update.
I cleared my cache and site cookies.
I've noticed it's pretry random.
For Kimetsu No Yaiba more images load per chapter but at least two don't and show as a red error, stating image failed to load.

For Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita
Basically all pages show as a grey error that says image failed to load.

-----update 2.

Its for both North American image servers.
Both Europe ones work fine for me.

Go to your reader settings, check advanced settings, then scroll down and change what image server you load from. Default is automatic.

------update 3.

Both North American servers are up and work fine for me. NA 1 seems a tad slower but that might just be me.
Thank you!

Same. Right in the middle of reading too. It had been sketchy off and on for a minute but then it just wouldn't show anything. SOS

Dex-chan lover
Both North America image servers seem to be down(?), but switching to Europe loaded them up just fine for me if you still want to read at the moment.

is a Reindeer
VIP
https://twitter.com/MangaDex/status/1130702141478166528

Seems our North American image servers are down at the moment. In the mean time, change to our European servers by opening a chapter, clicking advanced settings, and scrolling down to server selection.

I've been able to read chapters somehow via Firefox on mobile using automatic servers or NA. Is this perhaps a Chrome only issue somehow? (NA servers don't work for me either on Chrome.)

Edit: nope, after apparently being really lucky for quite some time, I've run into the same randomness as Searia. So it isn't a browser issue.

Users who are viewing this thread