Group Leader
This part will take a lot of chapters because she explains a lot and helps him. Half a chapter a week will take really long for the main story to continue.

Yu Yan looks different from my mental image of her in the webnovel, but she looks very good nonetheless.

so either he first collects the 2/3 shards left an help her revive
or he will take her allong doing it, but how?

Dex-chan lover
Dang, whole lot of new info all at once, about something so different, alternate worlds, people becoming gods to control natural laws. Kind of feels out of place when it appears suddenly, my opinion. Oh well got to keep eating my donut 😂

Wait, he had already surpassed Heavenly Destiny rank in his previous life? Why is he so surprised that others have existed then?

We used to get the .0 and .5 together per week,what happened?Half a chapter per week is seriously annoying.

@Dragoon91 This wasn't explained really well, but it's normally impossible to reach heaven destiny rank in this world. Nie Li bypassed this restriction in his previous life by cultivating inside the temporal demon spirit book, which has it's own space-time which is separate from this world.

Dex-chan lover
I see we're fully embracing the title now.

Exposition dumps are always terrible so why are they always so good in this manhua? I actually look forward to these long talking segments.

XL

Double-page supporter
That's a bunch of mambo jumbo made up nonsense, yay... Where the Nazi at though? He got the treasure, now comes the bad guys.. right?

@Dragoon91
To add onto what Shrooman said, he pretty much broke all the rules by cultivating in the demon book. Made his own path so to speak.

Did Nie Li ever explain anything about him surpassing heavenly destiny rank in his past life?

Because I always thought that he died when he was around black gold rank in his past life

Users who are viewing this thread