Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha

They really should have made the first chapter longer so that it doesn't cut off before anything starts. After chapter one we basically only really now isekai and what was said in the prologue.

@mommy Indeed,there are like 5 pages.At least start with 20-30 then go to 10 pages for a good impression.

Group Leader
"Araxa" is such a bizarre name for a Japanese woman. I'm having trouble believing that's her real name, or if the translation is just off.

Edit:
@meai2
Looked at the raw. Her name's not Araxa. アラサー (Arasa) translates to "around thirty" (ara-tha), a Japanese slang term merging two words together like "cosplay". The box mentioning it says "I'm around 30 on the inside though" ...no more, no less.

Also, looking at comic walker character profile , says her name is フィリミナ (Phillimina/Phylimina/Philamena...take your pick), rather than Felicina.

Author's name was also misspelled. I corrected it now. Her (his?) name is listed in English on the same comic walker page.

Double-page supporter
is this the age of 3-page manga chapters? ?

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna guess that he will use magic to show it off to her, but it goes wrong and she gets injured, because of that they are taken apart but she stubbornly goes to see him anyway... cue romance crap and then time skip etc etc... The same plot line you see in other Shoujo Isekai stories that start similar to this one.
I'll still be reading it anyway though.

If you guys are tired of waiting the light novel has been translated and it quite a short read

Dex-chan lover
It will turn out the grimoire she took out is bad news or something and he'll either reprimand her for it or something will happen because of it, isn't it.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
There's a lot of "isekai" manga like this out these days isn't there? Three drawings are pretty, but the way the story is told is all narration and it feels lacking.

Also isn't shoujo stuff like this where there isn't any fighting basically just Candy Candy or Lady!!, or Colette? There's no need to make this isekai at all. It would have been perfectly fine, and maybe more personable if the main character really was just a normal, slightly rich girl.

Oh, i had forgotten about this one.
Chapters are annoyingly short though...

Aggregator gang
I have only one question for whether or not I'll give this a look:
Mary Sue or no Mary Sue?

Fed-Kun's army
From the cover alone I can tell that he's overprotective and clingy 🐻

Users who are viewing this thread