Watashitachi wa Koi wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

@jak I actually believe this bc it kinda happened with me. I was 18 yo and started liking someone for the first time in my life and I swear that my boobs grew (and I was loosing weight at the time). They hadn’t grown for a year or so and suddenly boom. I’ve also seen it happen with a friend

Dex-chan lover
I remember back in middle school, I was in love with this hot girl and suddenly my boobs grew bigger.

Just kidding I just ate a lot and got fat.

Dex-chan lover
Was expect some comment "oh, so that why mine still flat". No one ?

@givemersspls Ugh. Vomit. I fucking hate that. No, there is no such thing as "not knowing" you're in love.

Hahaha. We can instantly tell that you have all the experience in the world!

Seriously, there are romantics and a-romantics. The latter have a different emotional experience. It's not the dopamine-driven-swooming and can't-eat crush of the romantic, but it does have a level of companionship, and maybe even ownership. So in the end it has the same effect, and same tight relationship, but at a much more subdued level. These two are typical a-romantics, and they are in love. I've dated one of them on-and-off for decades. But I married a romantic. Go figure.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So it's officially at least a triangle now? Finally a solid excuse to stop reading

@givemersspls stop spewing baseless nonsense

Aggregator gang
Let's all calm down and remember that people have different experiences, ok? 🙁

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls no, this is the same situation as being able to identify the idiot in the room without having necessary to be an idiot yourself. You don't necessarily have to go through the same experience as another to know what's going on, holy crap. What sort of BS are you actually saying, it's beyond my understanding.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls you're literally arguing the whole settings and premise of the manga, IDK what else to tell you. You're basically just finding fault in fiction through your irl experience (which I highly doubt LOL "i consider myself romantic" wew ! !). If you don't see how wrong that is by default, then please, do me a favour and never write your opinions here anymore.

And if it really irks you THAT much, feel free to drop reading the manga too.

I don't care what other people are saying I love this manga. Different people love different things afterall...anyway

Thankyou for the translation!!

VIP
i don't know why you guys call this unrealistic. my ex-girlfriend said she has fall in love for me for 2 years before i noticed it. it's called experience and some people simply lack of them.

Group Leader
The only character I have problems with in this manga is Sato. I know this is a manga, and overserializing a female is the norm here, I'm not trying to play saint, I'm as much as a degenerate as everyone here. But did they really have to made her that much obsessed with her tits? I like tits, but I'm pretty sure there's more than just that in a female.

Fed-Kun's army
@Harambe It's a comedy romance manga.
Just like Amano is simply hilariously dense in all kinds of ways and Kuga is ridiculously too perfect of a bishounen (got looks, personality, loves kids and all that) so is Sato made into a semi-gag-like character with her "special shtick" being her boobs and her obsession with them.

She's like the female version of Inohara Masato from 'Little Busters!' - the guy is obsessed with his muscles and admires the topic of muscles like an absolute madman. I sure don't think that upon seeing that character many people thought that it's distasteful (or something like that) or that the story's author thinks that "there isn't anything more than muscles in a male".
Sato is like an even more 'normal' and 'actual human-like' version of that guy with her "boob obsession".

Users who are viewing this thread