Higanjima - Vol. 18 Ch. 168 - Fall

XL

Double-page supporter
Master: I see what's happening and I'm fine with both of them dying. Ah who am I kidding I'll catch those rascals when they fall, the Author kinda force me into it anyways.

Double-page supporter
"heh, peace is not an option, we must kill each other"
"BRO WAIT DONT KILL ME IT WAS JUST A PRANK PLEASE"

Dex-chan lover
...there are some things you can't know about yourself until you're on the very edge. Not everyone can be noble in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that this fight is completely unecessary.

Vampires used to live peacefully with people on that island long ago, that just stopped being a thing because Miyabi is a lil' shit. Everyone on that church is aware of this fact.

Vamp Aniki has the vaccine that can make Miyabi killable.

Vamp Aniki could just hand over the vaccine and live peacefully as a vampire along with the more sane vampires.

All they gotta do is literally wipe Miyabi and his faction, everything else is completely fine.

There is literally 0 reason for this fight to the death, aside from big bro there INSISTING in making it a thing. Despite the fact that he has a child on the way.

@egi321 different type of vampires. The ones in the past were born with the disease and could not spread it. Miyabi twisted and distorted the vamp blood and made it an infection. One that could spread, and in turn made them more ferocious. Even their hair turned white, before only miyabi had white hair.

Users who are viewing this thread