The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
Yukkuri here... Please enjoy the mediocre translation... Which take me about almost a week to do...

Any mistake/typo/weird wording? Just page yukkuri and I'll be there to rectify the mistake under 49 days.

VATP0ua.png
reminded me of the "just according to keikaku (keikaku means plan)" meme for some reason lol

Welp it's quite good i think.
We can understand the chapter, so for me there no problem with the translatation c:

Contributor
That last page reminds me of the SpongeBob episode where he forgets everything but fine dining and breathing when acting as a waiter for Squidward, and has a panic attack when he realizes he forgot his own name.

Dex-chan lover
Earth Attribute: The Butt-Monkey of RPG Elemental Magicks Systems
To re-numerate a couple examples:
Breath of Fire II - the Earth Shaman is the "homely" one amongst the other elemental shamans; also the hero's dragon forms primarily consists of Fire, Lightning and Ice elements
Suikoden (I and II) - most of the offensive Earth Rune powers cannot hit flying enemies

He tried to create shovel knight and then he got succ dry. All's in a day's work!
Yukkuri oh yukkuri! Did you lose all interest in translating the lottery winner light novel? I've been waiting for so long...

@Lazyxbum

I think he will have two golems with him? Maybe. Because the cover shows that there are two golems next to him.

@YukkuriOniisan im dyslexic so it's fine, regardless it seems better then a lot of other stuff i have been reading lately.
ty for chapter, this seems to have potential

Users who are viewing this thread