Let's Kiss in Secret Tomorrow

kyn

Really interesting premise (compared to most of the usual shoujo stuff) that has potential for great cuteness along with the usual drama. I look forward to seeing how it progresses.

Uri Sugata ?
I always like her series, it's simple as usual but I can't resist with the cuteness.
The boy is cute, so yeah, who doesn't like cute boy? I'm in.

The characters no logic good. Exactly why would they assume he doesn't have a girlfriend?
Even if that was true, who would they be asinine enough to hog someone in public like that?

This is definitely a setup for a drama llama fest. I expect tons of UNNECESSARY CRYING AND
WASTED SUFFERING over such a SUPER SHALLOW LIE!

Hmm, sounds about right I want to suffer, TIME TO ENJOY!

Group Leader
Yet another idiotic take on the over-used, "Let's keep our relationship a secret" plot device. And not a very good one at that.

Dex-chan lover
FredFriendly is correct that this is a silly and overused plot device. However, I disagree about it not being a very good example--it's actually significantly better than I was expecting. The actual relationship is cute, the guy is pretty considerate, I kind of like the way they are and continue to be gaming buddies, and her doing the go-unpopular thing is an amusing twist. So while the base premise is totally dopey, I actually rather like the execution so far.

Contributor
I think it's sad that he thought the correct way to improve his relationship would be to completely change his personality.

Other than that, my only fear is how quickly this could turn bleak if her boyfriend does find himself wavering in his convictions. She's put herself in a very vulnerable position—of course, that's where most of the tension in the work is coming from, it wouldn't work without it; still, drama here could be bad for my heart.

I don't know what is with Japanese girls and forming cults over good looking guys. Same with Korean fans monopolizing idols life and preventing them from any sort of dating. That concept is in most school life mangas and it pisses me off to no end. YOU CANNOT OWN A GUY. He has his own thoughts and life. Let him date who he wants and stop being judgmental. Period. 😤

Love the art style so much but the plot ain’t it. There’s a clear lack of logic in some aspects that bores me :<

Users who are viewing this thread