Author Child of Light
where i can find raw
There's a completely translated novel for this if anyone is curious.
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/child-of-light/
Nice
Tang Wulin?
I think I’m gonna like this.
But is it just me or does this series remind anyone else of Douluo Dalu?
Man this is rare. Its a Chinese comic with an actual description instead of just fragments. The first chapter is well translated and looks good too.
the art is really beautiful.. love it <3
@Lioness94 eh it's just the art style, The original novel came out 4 years before the DD first novel, It's pretty good, It's totally translated on wuxiaworld
SO happy. I loved the novel and now I get to read this. Hopefully it doesn't get butchered like Panlong.
I've read the novel, but dropped out like at like 2/3 of the entire story, it was unbearable.
The start is good. After that... - -
This looks more like Soul Land IV
doesn't practice light magic because there no war, what a fucked up logic.
When the war break once again and no one can counter demon's dark magic, humanity surely get flattened
@Edjan I'll make an assumption, but you're likely in a country that isn't engaged in a declared war. Are you learning skills for war? Do you know a large amount of people who are learning skills for war? The answer is very likely no.

In real life, during times of peace, people naturally wish to focus on skills that are more useful during times of peace. That doesn't mean the art of war is forgotten. In real life, the number of soldiers may have decreased, but the soldiers still exist in smaller numbers. Even in this story, they still have practitioners of light magic, so it's not like it's dead. If they can mobilize and train new light mages quickly enough if needed, then that is significantly better than always being in a state of near war.
@givemersspls I forgot lookup other countries
Part in bring peace in this world, and we still doesn't know how knight or other class dealing with demon beside their unique power
I personally dont recommend to read the novel for this, it got 3.0 on novelupdates for a good reason, just read the top reviews there.
Going to read this, because its a manhua.
I'm loving the art 😍😍
Reminds me of the Scion of Light kid. Forgot the title but almost the same art style. And I know it's also with the same author but not really sure. 😅
@KeiznKlei Shen Yin Wang Zuo XD.

So far it's good but the plot is really similar to one of the other series.
Boy has good potential but doesnt understand
Teacher is scary but gets surprised at how much of a prodigy the boy is.
Can't wait till we discover this shit is also in the multiverse of the author lmao.
One The First Novels I've Ever Read
Last edited 3 mo ago by noobsumwang.