Second Life Ranker

Contributor
elf_i_understand.gif

Oh I actually like the idea of it being a family member going for the revenge, should be fun to watch.

As much as i enjoyed the comments below 😂

Here's the description i found on Novel Updates (https://www.novelupdates.com/series/second-life-ranker/):

Yeon-woo had a twin brother who disappeared five years ago. One day, a pocket watch left by his brother returned to his possession. Inside, he found a hidden diary in which was recorded “By the time you hear this, I guess I will be already dead….”

Obelisk, the Tower of the Sun God, a world where several universes and dimensions intersect. In this world, his brother had fallen victim to betrayal while climbing up the tower. After learning the truth, Yeon-woo decided to climb the tower along with his brother’s diary.

“From now on, I am Jeong-woo Cha.”

It's a good & Enjoyable read for the WN the translator is decent too , I didn't expect this to be adapted since even Second coming of ivarice not been adapted yet , But i'm so hyping for this, coming from fan of ToG i'm liking this at the moment.

Group Leader
we will release this as fast as we can to catch up with the raws, just sorting out all of the chapters before-hand so it will go smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread