It's Time for "Interrogation," Princess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Interrogation No. 7

Dex-chan lover
@Ghede

I have a better theory.

This is all according to king's plan. He asked demons to kidnap his daughter and "torture" her like this so she could feel what it's like to eat tasty things, play fun games, hang out with nice "people" and have a taste of normal teenage girl's life.

Fed-Kun's army
ffs demon king, just adopt her already!!!!!!!! why would she want to side with humans with that shitty life she had? she was a tool instead of a princess.

Maou had a cram school.
He either a shota or collage student

Double-page supporter
At first i thought finally some useful info. The king prefers land to naval warfare. Then @Ghede raise a fine point about this is just another useless info about dating spot.

Oh well. A man can only hope.

Aggregator gang
Hell yea steaks over seafood~ or wait not that kind of land versus sea?

That aside what kinda monster is she to take a sword blow from behind and still win?

Double-page supporter
I like how these interrogations are letting her experience a regular childhood

Dex-chan lover
@Duainfey Armor, my dude. She's clearly wearing a breastplate (that'd be completely worthless in real life) and even decently thick clothing can protect against sword cuts (unless it's a dedicated cutter like a falchion), albeit imperfectly, hence the blood. More to the point, how in the hell did an assassin decide a massive unterhau against a semi-armored target's back would be preferable to a simple mittelhau to the unarmored neck or temple?

Dex-chan lover
According to the person who translate into my local language, the land and sea mentioned in last panel probably referred to Disneyland and Disney Sea.

Fed-Kun's army
I believe that last line is something like "do you prefer to go to Mountain or Sea?" kind of. Also somehow, one of the twin reminds me of Froppy.

@Abedeus I can get behind that theory. The results show that the head interrogator's way of doing things never work. You would think that at a certain point, the Demon King is gonna get fed up with false info and fire her and assign someone else to take care of it, but no, she's allowed to continue with her warm fuzzy interrogations.

Is it possible... That the princess just gives non-important, uninteresting info on purpose?

@Ghede I think the "land and sea" here are more likely to refer to the typical question "go to mountain or to the sea for summer vacation"

Dex-chan lover
I love it how excalibur san is already getting tired of princess' BS XD

Users who are viewing this thread