Study Group - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
pretty cliche but cant say i hate it so far. probably gonna be MC making his way up, teacher gets kidnapped a few times, MC gets beat up. etc etc,

Double-page supporter
Probably the most unbelievable premise out there relative to stories with mc entering a delinquent school.
Just go into mma already, damn.

😤Trade schools not just for delinquents. 🙄 The MC sucks at studying why go to a 4 year college that is more studying? 😒He need to thing too think about making that money instead of wasting on college.

The MC sucks at morality, because he doesn't realise that those bastards can't be turned the right way around, but he also sucks at studying so hard that he can't improve from it.

But the author better not pull some MC-beats-villain-only-to-have-villain-return-with-vengence-which-will-kill-a-good-person.

Edit: But I like that he knows Martial arts.

Fed-Kun's army
@Wilhelm_Stenvall idk man, I knew someone who was pretty similar in school and he’s become a much better person than he was. We work together and laugh about it sometimes, just because “really bad people” often don’t turn around in manga/manwha/ln doesn’t mean that they can’t, it’s just that they often don’t. There are always people who want to turn others towards being better people.

While you were forming gangs, I studied the fist!

I probably should've studied something else.

Dex-chan lover
BRUH if there is teacher getting kidnapped or ntr/cuck bullshit ima be hella mad, this ship too cute

Group Leader
he's so hot lol. i like that he's good at fighting but wants to be smart. he looks smart at least LMAO. lowkey don't really care about the teacher but she's kinda needed to help the plot progress

Users who are viewing this thread