Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Senpai's a Wuss!

Aggregator gang
fanged scans needs a site so I can just get the goodness from them. but thanks for your work~

Contributor
Edited_5.png

Dex-chan lover
am i the only one worried about whether it was disinfected or not? 😂

Double-page supporter
Gee... Judging from the drawing that Gurande nutcase made it's probably him who made his sister sick in the first place :D
@Naabii @le3Did that squirming slime in your skull want to see more of that dark-haired girl weeping because the light-haired girl was talking to the boy?

Dex-chan lover
Nice.

This is why I like Nagatoro, she doesn't ever actually try to give long-term damage to senpai. In other teasing manga, with an example of Takagi-san, there are multiple times where she screws with Nishikata in ways that are a lot harder to fix, off the top of my head those being: making him pay for her drink a LOT of times (kids aren't made of money), and that one chapter where she misleads him to study the wrong thing, and he fails the test. Nagatoro never actually puts anything long-term on senpai, and instead just makes him super embarrassed, or hurts him a bit.

Fed-Kun's army
@athzuwu that really depends on the location and aftercare. Earlobe is basically painless for the actual piercing. Get it caught on something or infected and it swells up real bad and hurts but still isn't particularly painful.

Other parts of the body can hurt more I've heard but I dont know how much more.

Users who are viewing this thread