Author Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku
Thank you for the update!!
ok, now I know I need to wait for the next chapter before reading this one, thank for taking the bullet for me 😘
So even in te normal route he wasnt truly happy, it was te heroine who was.
That drug thingy
@says Same! hahaha. thank god for people who gives heads up like that one
Well, aren't this chapter nicely done.
It's so cliche and typical, you wouldn't guessed that he is already in light magic's influence if we don't know it beforehand.
And original Heronia is just the usual naive, inncocent and trying her best girl (well, from the look of it. I don't know what in her mind).
In this original storyline, we can blame it all in everything especially that bird!
But despite that: AAAAAHHH IF THIS ILLUSION(?) GONNA HURT OUR BERTIA IN ANYWAY I'M SO GONNA-
What a waste of a chapter 😂 but i cant wait for the next
ahhhhh i hope they make this into an anime like what they did to bakarina <3
Fuck that fucking fucktoy bird
I've never felt like I was reading shit as much as this last chapter, what a waste of time, braincells and efforts to my eyes, I could've done something more productive, this last chapter (22) is the reason why there's no peace in the world, it's the reason why some father go to buy milk and cigarettes and never come back, it's the reason why teachers don't give a fuck about their students if and when they get bullied, it's the fucking reason why bullying exists and...well this one isn't that bad cause I too want to bully this fuccking mess, shit, waste of a chapter THANKS FOR YOUR TRANSLATIONS AND R.I.P TO ALL OF YOU !!!
I really like this manga and this kind of reincarnated genre. Probably the best reincarnated to otome game. Number second is that otome game that just got 1st season.
Aaarrrrggghhhh the last chapters were such garbage!!!! I have never thought a day would come for me to think reader some chapters to be a waste of time and my brain cells are screaming!!!!!! Darn that innocent bird is being dragged into doing something utterly ridiculous !!!!!!!
Thank you!
I saw the ratings for this one and literally read in one sitting!! I love the fact that the perspective of the story is of the fiance (Cecil) and his reaction over time with the villainess (Bertia) openly stating that her destiny is to become a villainess
Throwing hands at Chapter 22 towards the spirit
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Please moooore😭
Wow chapter 22 don't even get me started.......😑
Can this be turned into an anime pleaseeee😭😭 That would be so amazing!!!!
I dig how these stories even manage to humanize the unreincarnated villainesses. You get a sense for why normal, fat bertia was the way she was. Pretty sad.

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Last edited 4 days ago by BraveDude8.
How do I request adding a trigger warning for mindrape in the description?