Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
not going to lie, I just chose the chapter at random to get a feel for the manga. that tl note though had me rolling on the floor.

Is this some kind of... critique... to manga genre? Up from chapter 1. Paint me fucking surprised.

Dex-chan lover
These backwards scenes really make me think they are trying to be different for the sake of being different. This is my first time seeing a scene that the girl got to touch the genitals.

Dex-chan lover
LOL. This chapter reveals she's an innocent gal herself. Let's be honest here, she enjoys spending her time with him much more than with anybody else

Dex-chan lover
Rereading, but I can't believe I forgot something super important last time on this chapter. That last page.

giphy.gif

@firosahoge If you consider her using him as a toy then ya she enjoys it, He's just being abused in these few chapters and hes desperate for attention so he accepts it

@Calihan More than just that, I think he's a legitimate masochist who, when/if she finally promises to stop teasing him, will say "a little is okay..."

@TrueMemeLord I don't think that's the case. You may be right in saying that he'll want it to continue, but that's only because he can get those feelings through her and her teasing and no where else. It doesn't necessarily mean he's an M; If he could get those feelings through mutual interactions without the teasing I think he and most people would prefer that. It's just that with what we've seen so far I'm thinking that his social interactions are few and far in between, so rather than tell her to stop, he wants it to continue. Well, he does tell her to stop, but she doesn't and he isn't shown to be the sort to try and force her to stop. And even if he did, she'd just counter that and keep going. He doesn't want to be teased and humiliated but he has no way out of it in his mind.

@Calihan Well the reason I say he's an actual M has more to do with the fact that the author writes sexual content and has a clear understanding of sadism and masochism. For example, in the original doujins he appeared to begin enjoying literally getting kicked in the ass over and over by her.

Double-page supporter
I've only seen the "girl accidentally lands with a hand on a guy's crotch" one other time in anime/manga: an episode of Ao Haru Ride

I guess the wholesomeness starts from this chapter onwards ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread