Author Fake Cinderella
i love older love interest. I mean, silver foxes & baras are wonderful and all that...
but...at least make the girl 18 :((
kakaopage kor already has this manga too, maybe you guys can pick up the update chapter from there it's already has 12 chapter i think...
so i just saw the summary and although her real age would be over 33, w h y 1 2
Once she's 17, he'll be 32
12.... 27...
Then... 18... will be 33...
Just... no.
😱
Last edited 2 mo ago by Naenae19.
This series was intriguing, but in the end i just can't enjoy it ;w;

The art and the actual plot are good, the political climate the author was constructing was a great start and it could have gone quite far, but the characters really let the whole thing down. It seems like the author is trying to use the fact that the protagonist was 33 originally, as well as the fact girls are considered adults at 13 in this world (gross), to convince the reader everything is fine. It doesn't work at all, the protag alternates between being treated like an actual child to an adult woman. It makes me feel uncomfortable having her treated like a little kid one scene and the very next one has her fiancee seeing her in a romantic light (💀)

It doesn't seem like a story that intends to hit a time skip to make things easier either... In the end i only got through 7 chapters but thats enough for me >~~<
i know historically children at that age got married etc, but i still can't get past it to enjoy the story.
waaaa, i'm looking forward to how things progress! nigel's been sweet and our mc is super cute! she doesn't act like the usual "adult in a child's body but still acts like a child rather than an adult" that i usually see and it's SO refreshing since i've come to loathe that trope.

thank you endless journey for the translations!