Mujintou de Elf to Kyoudou Seikatsu

Rich enough to buy an island close to mainland, build a house on it, and even have a nice cruiser... and apparently has a TV (thus electricity), but no electric heating for the bath or an electric well? 🤔
Well, still entertaining for a first chapter, lets see how it goes.

Someone should change the title 'Elves' to 'Elf'. As far as I know from reading the raw, there had been no other elf thaf got reverse-isekai'ed apart from the female lead.

Dude Literally had no change of expression and no surprise that an elf appeared out of nowhere and magic was real.

Dex-chan lover
Yes. Everything will be fine and dandy until the day government spooks would pop up out of nowhere and quarantine the living shit out of our poor tiddy elf-chan.

Based on the characters' expressions and the dialogue, I can say this is trash.
But let's wait until chapter 3. Just to make sure.

Fed-Kun's army
Average. The other story with the reverse isekai girl is better. Here, he didn't question anything, just accepted it right away. Plus, too much fan service. (No, seriously, 4 pages on 40 where she is naked to take her bath).

@UchihaKyu ummm, i think magic still exists even now, so if there is someone who did not shocked after knowing someone who can use it, i guess it's normal. but elves? i don't think there's any, except he/she was a genie who can change their appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread