Megami no Sprinter - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The 15th Day: Venus Effect

Dex-chan lover
That Health teacher though ... she thirsty AF ... LMAO. I can't blame her ... she just wants some D ... Athlete D. She lost her chance with his older brother but now ... revenge ... sweet sweet tit revenge.

Also, it was the thighs that did our boy in this chapter. We know he has a serious 'thigh/leg fetish' but that leg lock almost squeezed out a nut ... good job holding back my boy.

This is getting more dumb and dumb as the chapters go on. Next we gonna find out that the MC's brother lost his libido or got Erectal Dysfunction due to the training.

Dex-chan lover
so pretty much in the end he'll have a harem pretty much and will be taking his brothers wife for himself among other girls

least thats where it seems like its going

Dex-chan lover
It's very dumb, but i like the fit girl, so what ever

Fed-Kun's army
Who else thought they was just gonna straight up just fight each bloddly naked. Like fully blown fist fight.

Contributor
Kyoko still loves her husband? I don’t get her at all....

Aggregator gang
Her husband probably got sick of the crazy and left. That would explain why she's so desperate to turn his brother into version 2.0.

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro
Yeah she probably broke him and just up and left.

@Xove
its not surprising, since shes trying to turn the little brother into a replacement.

@Beastkun
or he will end up messed up and leave just like his brother did.
But im sure the author will bring the brother back intime for some extra drama.

Kind of a sucks he's just a stand in for the big brother tbh . Also does the wife just hide her desires for some reason? She seems incredibly sexually frustrated. She keeps training naked by herself at times so idk.

He should've just stood up once he got her leg and as soon as he got it, and when she got his back he should've atleast tried to turn his hear around smh even comeplete noobs at grappling know this

Users who are viewing this thread