Pokémon Special

Power Uploader
Currently the only known scans for Volumes 11-32 are the official scans from the defunct publisher Chuang Yi.

Power Uploader
Viz Media picked up the license, so you'll have to read them on another site.

Fed-Kun's army
If you scan the pages directly sure, but the loophole is if you take the original raws and re-translate them, they can come out different than the "official" translation (in my experience, the scanlators are usually more accurate than the official ones, for some reason), making them more "fan pages" and not direct rips. Murky waters, I know, but it's been done.

Power Uploader
Now only missing 130~364 since those are the Viz chapters.
Black and White arc is all here.

Power Uploader
Thank you for uploading them. I got a massive headache trying to sort through them all, so I only uploaded a couple of those chapters.

Power Uploader
As did I, didn't even add group info because it's just too much.
You can find everything here though: http://jb2448.info/
Sadly it seems most of the original files have been lost (I used the ones I could find), the ones on this site are endorsed by the scanlators but are of somewhat lower resolution (maybe around 20%?) compared to some of the originals. Better than nothing I guess.

Power Uploader
That's where I got the ones I did too.

They're not actually reduced. You need to click view original size and then you can access the full resolution. You can even access the index of the site as well by just removing the file name from the url.

did that 542 part 2 the right one? how was he released from the orb ? @_@

Power Uploader
Uploaded some more scanlated chapters, should be all there is now, be warned it's just a bunch of loose chapters (except for volume 29 which is complete).
I also asked the mods to replace volumes 33~49 (chapter 365~510) with higher quality scans.
Chapter 542 is also complete (despite the scanlator's discord only saying it's the first part in their downloads).

There hasn't been an update here for months but Sun and Moon seems to come out monthly. We've been getting blue balled for ages with Black and that damn orb... is BW2 still being printed? "The Dreamer" returning feels like just a dream at this point ( ; - ; )

Dex-chan lover
It really is a special manga. Author is incredible in the way he makes all of the player characters so likeable and original. In fact it feels like each new protagonist manages to be even more likeable than the previous, which is interesting to say the least.

Whoa, I can't believe it I've been reading this one since 2001, my first manga ever, lol
Really wish the mangaka finish Sun Moon soon and continue B2W2 and free Black! Also it will have PWT, right? Which is mean all Dex Holder and Gym Leader will meet in one place! So hyped but also so sad 😥

Users who are viewing this thread