Higanjima - Vol. 18 Ch. 164 - Wedding Ceremony

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so confused about this church group of people, were they from the mainland Japan that came to this island for a wedding ceremony or have these people been living in Higanjima this whole time and they're just a separate group unrelated to the vampires and human settlements fighting the vampires?

Yeah, this one is a little bit farfetch. Also, they are preparing for war, they couldn’t be doing their wedding.

@BowlOfMisoSoup

Man I doubt the author has a credible explanation for where the manga is heading right now and I'm seriously considering dropping the manga if the author wants to shit all over the flow of the manga for whatever reasons.

If these people were people who lived on the island outside of the vampire and human fighting, the vampire would had already turned them due to discovering them when searching for the rebel humans or the un-infected humans would had stumbled across the vampire's village due to knowing about the village or coming into contact with them.

I highly doubt the people are the rebel humans that Master is the leader of. They wouldn't decide to hold a Christian styled wedding without the main religion "Chief" to watch over it and officiate it, not to mention in a Christian church that just appears out of nowhere? Like come on, been no references to Christians on the island or anyone being a worshiper of the religion till now.

This (group of people in a random church for a wedding in a freaking cursed, hard to reach, impossible to leave, vampire island) was the worst asspull I've read in along time.
Let's hope it's the last one because it dropped the score of this story by at least 2 points.

This was a bit farfetched... I mean wow, but it gets the point across. Honestly this probably wont mess with the overall flow of the story.

Atsuschi= monster
lol

Dex-chan lover
@AlexMCS there are so many things that makes 0 sense in this story that you should just drop your brain and enjoy the ride if you can. Part 2 and 3 are even worse offenders imo

Contributor
I hate rollercoasters, but I still get on them. God, they scare me.

XL

Double-page supporter
Akira is probably going senile or something. He trains with a log in the beginning, i.e. a thiCccCk stick, he's currently holding a thin stick and he's like "durr ned weapon, can't fight". Also, his master uses hands to fight so logically Akira should at least be somewhat proficient at hand to hand fighting.

Come on Author stop subverting my expectations.

A Christian Church in a deserted Japanese island? whats next? a mosque?

Kill Counters
Vampires: 201 (from page 8)
Humans: 65

Well, se know Master will kill all these mobs with his happy face

Users who are viewing this thread