The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Namasu

v1m

I really like this manga. Very entertaining :)

Ah, could this be finally a stepping stone for romance?

And new ntr doujin material.

Dex-chan lover
HERE COMES
esteemed sperm donor.

Ruomen's the one who raised her. Rakan just supplied the DNA.

I will also say, I didn't have Rakan looking like that in my head. I had him a bit older and more pointy-chinned for some reason. I double checked against the LN illustrations and he's pretty much the same in there as the manga, so I just got a different idea from the description.

Dex-chan lover
It's theorized that the tetrodotoxin in pufferish actually comes from gut bacteria, and the concentration varies greatly from different stocks.

Dex-chan lover
@Official229
When she sees your poisonless fugu:
aaa.png

so his plan was making her pregnant so the rich guys lose interest ? or was it something else? spoil me

Fed-Kun's army
@leaderreborn big spoilerino, this is from the web novel's view, and since this is a light novel adaptations some things might be different, but here is how I interpreted the web novel part:

BIIIG spoilerino:
So rakan's plan was to "have sex with her" / "take her virginity" and in doing so, lower her value in the eyes of the guys pinning for her (since she didn't sell her body (at all, I think. I could be wrong)).
What he didn't anticipate though, was her getting pregnant. Usually this doesn't happen when courtesans sleep with their guests, since they take drugs beforehand (so they don't get preggo). What happened was the courtesan intentionally didn't take the drug, in order to get pregnant, in doing so, making the two guys gunning for her lose interest, her price falling, and then rakan being able to redeem her. But stuff happened and as you can tell from this chapter, things obviously didn't go according to plan.

Dex-chan lover
Rakan looks more digusting in manga than described in Web novel but just as annoying

In the most recent arc of the Web novel translated at Creative Novels by AuriCa, Maomao still only accepts Ruomen as dad (mum?) and avoids Rakan whenever possible.

Dex-chan lover
Well, we certainly know where Cat Cat got her derision face from now, according to Rakan.

Group Leader
Can't get enough of this manga. It's great.
thanks for the chapter o/

Users who are viewing this thread