Saikyou Yuusha wa Oharai Hako: Maou ni Nattara Zutto Ore no Musou Return - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Hero is Dismissed

Dex-chan lover
Wow, everyone from that royal family is rotten inside.
Thanks for the chapter!

Spoiler that aint a spoiler
That dem prince is a wimpy crying baby, in WN , it is shown that prince cry in public which kinda make others doubt if he really a hero or kinda

Not gonna lie i needed another shield hero vibe. Im not complaining with this one :)

i think it was karma for him who kill the demon lord, who give his best to erase the wicked humans from that world.

@HuevoPodrido
i read some spoilers about the wn .... and the king is not so bad, i mean the king has become so corrupted because his wives cheat him with other men all the time

and i read that the prince is not the son from the king .... and The king knows that but he does on a good father so that he can kill the prince in his peak fame
for revenge because his wife has cheated on him

sry for my english i hope you understand all ... and this info is not from me i read it on a manga raw page

Dex-chan lover
@Zieg :
If I recall, he did just lose an arm out of nowhere, but ya a prince has no combat training or pain resistance is a poor substitute for a hero, especially if you have just driven off the real hero while there is a chance the enemy could regroup and rebuild
@TheFiller :
He is still bad, and obsessed with his legacy. He could have handled the infidelity some other way.
@Kronous :
The demon Lord is alive, the Mc spared him when the humans interfered with what was supposed to be a hournable 1 on 1 duel
@dopeboykx :
It is jts the Humans who are bad, the rest are good an hournable, though there are some "cultural differences" that can cause issues due to the different natures ans specs of the various races.

Dex-chan lover
"Man sees the outward appearance but the LORD sees the heart" seems appropriate here. That's why I don't stress about outward appearances. People like this MC have hearts of gold because they used the disadvantage of being ugly to work on their inside. On the other hand, ugly people who live in bitterness and envy have ugly hearts as well.

Users who are viewing this thread