Against the Gods - Ch. 36 - A New Master(3)

Thanks for the chapter, i prefer not watch SL3&4 because i heard it had some spoils on SL1&2. :)

Pedophile, but she's thousands of years old.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fed-Kun's army
@Aids She was 13 years old because she revealed her age on previous chapter but MC wont kowtow from someone who is younger than him and arrogant one.
She was saved by poison bead due her poison was so lethal that it can kill Top-Tier with ease, but she wont recognized him due he had that bead 1st in his 2nd reincarnation before she have it.
Anyway, his experience from 2nd reincarnation was come in handy since he knows what he need but he is still powerless against that henchmen before (NOT A SPOILER)

Group Leader
Soul Land 4 doesn't have many views because we're all waiting for SL1,2&3 to be fully translated

Uf could you please PLEASE look for some reference for naming things in ln version? As someone who reads ln version as well as this it really hurts to read poison bead and such stuff.
#NoOffense
Ty for translation

The only Soul Land I’m not currently reading is 1.5. Waiting for 1 to finish. As for spoilers I must be dumb because I haven’t found any major spoilers in 2, 3 or 4. I may have missed Dai Mu Bai in one of them but I’m not 100% that is who was mentioned.

Aggregator gang
Well duh people don't read SL4 cuz it would be a major spoiler for the other 3 previous ones since none of them are finished yet...

Double-page supporter
Ugh, the fake beat-up with a comical face afterwards trope thing is so cringy it hurts.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't mind her using her foot to make me kneel. She's got real nice tootsies.

Aggregator gang
MC has seen loli precious spot ...
He should ger a lot enlightment now ...
😍😍😍😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread