Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Double-page supporter
... So he's a Reality Infinity Stone? Nasty power... but if he's that, then there are 5 others like him.

Thank you for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
He could build a clock to stop, reverse, or speed up time, but I think that's too op.

I guess the manga will explain this later so I'll put it in spoilers, but the power of the demon lords are specific powers his is
a very powerful magician essentially, he can make anything a reality with his magic as long as he has mana (or whatever they call it in the original WB)
. In the coming fight this should be made obvious and I am guessing explained as well.

Ty for the hard work , anyway the plot seems interesting so added to my reading list !!

Dex-chan lover
so, he is another victim to gacha... join now and you can get 3-6* first servant for free

I find it difficult to care for this chp when chp 1 is the way it is

Dex-chan lover
This is just giving me flashbacks to Dungeon Defense. Why can't we just have a manga adaptation of that? Reeeeee

Dex-chan lover
It's a good series but it's too short. And as @krispy said, it's hard to care about his beginnings when they already spoiled what happens later in chapter 1

XL

Double-page supporter
Omg what's gonna come out, I hope it's an ugly pork face girl. Oh wait we already know what.

Dex-chan lover
So that maid is kinda his daughter. And I had so high hopes. (Yes, I know. Some other guys hopes just skyrocketed.)

That "goddess" is anything, but a loli. Maybe a bit short, but on that erotic body of hers is no spec of loli.

Users who are viewing this thread