YOU GET ISEKAI'D YOU GET SOME WAIFU(S) DO YOU GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS WITH THEM?

YOU GET ISEKAI'D YOU GET SOME WAIFU(S) DO YOU GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS WITH THEM?

• YES I enter into relationships with my waifu(s) and fuck them.

Votes: 33 61.1%
  • NO I do not enter into relationships with my waifu(s) and do not fuck them.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I MIGHT enter into relationships with my waifu(s) and fuck them if we change some of the rules.

Votes: 16 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dex-chan lover
Let's set some rules first.

The waifu(s) are LEGAL IN THEIR WORLD / CULTURE / SOCIETY... meaning, they reach "adulthood" when they become adventurers like most "other world" settings do it, for example it might be 15, 16, etc...
Polygamy is allowed in this world, since being adventurer is pretty dangerous occupation people don't really give a fuck how many people you marry.

LET'S ASSUME that some considerate amount of time has passed enough to build some sort of relationship with the waifu(s). Of course they have some affection towards you as well.

Dex-chan lover
for the people voting, I am interested in the reasons why you would, wouldn't or consider on the possibilities of doing it...

Dex-chan lover
I’d recommend a more logical way of getting waifus, like a rule saying that “for every noteworthy deed (in anyone but your own’s opinion) you get a waifu.” It feels weird to think about the situation as what follows:

*poof
Oh wow, I’m in an Isekai, where the tiddy women at?

*tiddy women appear

*proceeds to unzip dick

Someone would probably find a weird workaround, like how it doesn’t specify whether the deed is good or bad, or if making people who are easily impressed watch you counts as a way to quickly make noteworthy deeds. Consider that I’m content with monogamy, I’d probably hold onto a bunch of admirers until I find “the one”, but I fear of temptation, so that’s where I decided that I might get into a relationship with my waifus, not waifu singular.

Probably overthought this, but eh. It’s kinda fun posting here.

@kronix I don't think that my reasoning will help much but i will try to answer.
Ok, so i died in our current world and was in some way transfered to 'nother world.
If i was reincarneted into kid while mentally being 30s or more that would be the biggest reason for me not to enter adult relationship with females. It's probably just me but i find females more then 10 years younger then me to be childish/unmatured. I would most likely need to find someone older then my new body to be happy with.
Is there a way to return to my original world and do i want to return? If there is a way and i want to return then i would avoid any deeper relationship, goodbyes are hard. If there isn't any way/i don't want to return then i will want to find myself a waifu/waifus.
Next question is cultural and religious differences. Exotic cultures, looks and so on are sexy but i would need to live for some time in this new world to get a feel on how my behavior, lack of religiosity and etiquette will be received. The body language and other small communications are important. If the differences are vast i would find it really hard to communicate.
If i would be in a body of similar age to my original, the cultural and communication differences aren't that big of a deal and there is no way to return or i don't want to return then i would absolutely be open to the waifu market.

Dex-chan lover
@CyanHide

*poof
Oh wow, I’m in an Isekai, where the tiddy women at?

*tiddy women appear

*proceeds to unzip dick

O M G you made me spill my water out this was hilarious!! of course!

of course.

OBVIOUSLY there has to be some sort of development between the people. For example, it's not like you got isekai'd and the waifu just showed up out of nowhere and you begin to unzip your pants hahahahah. Obviously you have spent some time with the waifus long enough for some sort of attraction to occur both ways.

Dex-chan lover
@kronix

Agreed, it is obvious that development is necessary, but like all things, it would be bad if half assing it gets accepted. I just noticed we had a Isekai here about a guy that creates sexual desire between himself and any woman he touches, so I hoped to stem the tide of escapists dreaming of something like that...

Eugh...

Glad that made you laugh.😄

Dex-chan lover
If A: They are of consenting age in that world (and that age is at least 15),
B: They desire the D - None of this she doesn't really want it but feels obliged BS. ,
C: They are not likely to kill me during or after the act.
D: They are alright with sharing.

Sure, Im game.

Dex-chan lover
I want to become my waifu and the seek another waifu(s) and then create a party and play together, sleeping together, bathing together, and of course adventuring together.😊😊😊

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN

Define “steal bodies”

It would be terrifying to think that you’d cause someone to helplessly suffer through an out of body experience simply because they were “hot” or “had the right stats”.

Dex-chan lover
We haven't seen a popular isekai horror yet, have we? Youjou Senki is the closest we've been but not exactly.

Dex-chan lover
(Not a spoiler)
Youjo Senki is basically a mad who were killed on Earth by "God" but the twist is that he's a super atheist and calls God "Being X" instead.

So Being X decides to screw with him by reincarnating into another world as a little girl called Tanya. But he/she wants to screw with Being X by living a peaceful life and one event lead to another and now Tanya is in the military fighting a World War 2 like scenario with magic.

And that's episode 1. Great show, waiting for season 2.

Dex-chan lover
I call that a Monday

I believe in god, so that joke doesn’t work as well from a personal perspective. I also saw some Youjo Senki way back, but didn’t finish it yet. I don’t really see how it is horrific, so oh well.

Assuming that:
-the girl isn't someone I see as no good (mental, loli or whatever else isn't good with me)
-my new Isekai body has enough stamina to satisfy the girl and myself
-in a polygamy situation the girls aren't at each other's throat (I'm more of a monogamic person, but you never know with Isekai)

I'm fine with having relationships with Isekai ladies

Users who are viewing this thread