I like MikuDex, but what is the use for it?

When I feel bad when reading a manga, i check the side bar for the picture of miku pout and feel good again.
I don't know if that side bar is under development or something but can I suggest to use that place as quick reaction comments and replies (chapter wise or page wise).
I like to know what other readers felt when they found out the
nino is the best girl and the future wife choosen by the author
as soon as possible.

To avoid spam and long message, there will be limitation ( like, 20 words only, 1 comment per user etc). Something different or better than comment section, a quick reaction to express the feels.

Just an idea.

Ps. It's not that I am angry because only miku getting all the attention. But NinoDex sounds cool.

Group Leader
I thought there'll be a chat later since you can access it from anywhere.

But the quick reaction thing sounds good too. I remember a manga reader site where you can put your reaction on the page itself. I've seen funny things there :D

And yes, NinoDex sounds cool.

Dex-chan lover
That's sound like tsukkomi feature.

I think staff rejected the idea when forming the site.

@Teddy
I have love and hate relationship with tsukomki feature, while it was fun but it cluttered the image, also full of spoiler. It was a fun concept but had lots of problems too. But our Mangadex can improve on it.

I can see the potential what can mikudex sidebar can do, unlike tsukkomi it doesn't clutter the image and hidden from the reader. And for spoiler, just put some limitation and rules here and there.

I really hope the dev rethink their decisions, pretty please. :)

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Don't get too attached to the extra sidebar, chances are it won't be there for too much longer.

Please consider making it open the chapter nav bar on mobile while reading a chapter, as a parody for the desktop version of the site. Its what most users of larger displays probably expect when they open MD on their phone.
Also, MikuDex is nice.
Its a source of sunshine I wish I could open on PC.
I open the pannel and I can hear her telling me ダメ, like I should be trying to open this sidebar. Its funny and cute.

Users who are viewing this thread