Ikemen Sengoku - Tenkabito no Onna ni Naru Ki wa Nai ka - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Well that escalated quickly... Also, why does nobunaga always have to bee the default love interest?😫 he’s cute but the others are good boys too.

Honestly, i hate when stories about modern girls with such peaceful ideals try to convince the old people's ideal when they dont understand the norms, cultures and worldview the old people have, acting like the peaceful but naive ideals they have are superior. Without even trying to understand why the people do that, theyre imposing their 'perfect and superior' ideals and scorn on the old ones. I hope she learns that the things she learn in modern era arent always right.

I agree that the naive modern girl pushing her ideals on a warlord is a poorly executed premise. She won't change or learn anything because the story isn't about her becoming accustomed to the warring states' common sense, but it doesn't stop the huge disconnect between her sheltered ideals and the way things actually work in the setting. It doesn't feel cohesive, joining the fluffy romance theme with the warring conquest backdrop.

Aggregator gang
No, wait, hey now, that's a little unfair.

Also, it doesn't seem like she's pushing her ideals onto him, more like their ideals conflict naturally, as they would. She is saying that she doesn't understand him and he, in turn, doesn't understand her views either.

Users who are viewing this thread