Main search function being unusable on mobile

I hope this is the right place to put this, but for the last few days when using mobile i have been unable to use the search page. While i can use the quick search, if I go onto the main page, the options to search by categories for me has become inaccessible where checkboxes do not appear and drop downs do not work. After a few seconds it will start to lag where trying to scroll down a little takes awhile for the system to even catch up. Every other function and page is working fine for me. I've tried clearing and redownloading cookies and such, but it is still the same. It happens no matter the time of day. It could be on my end but nothing i do seems to change it. If this isn't detailed enough or probably my end let me know

Miku best girl
Admin
What browser are you using? Have you tried different browsers?

I am using chrome. Haven't tried different ones, as it used to be fine, but I can see if it makes a difference

I have tried using firefox on my mobile and it appears to be working fine, with the issues mentioned happening with chrome not happening with Firefox. Chrome just seems to get worse, now it even struggles to load the follows page. I don't know if there is an issue with chrome on mobile working with mangadex or if it is just my chrome on my phone. For now it seems the issue is just with the browser used

Users who are viewing this thread