Taisho Maiden Fairytale - Vol. 5 Ch. 34

Double-page supporter
Glad he admitted that threatening to kill himself to force her hand was wrong. Not sure there was a better option at that second, but still wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Cmon i know it was wrong but who knows what could have happened to her if he had waited more, insane sister might have gotten her raped or shed houdini Yuzu away for good this time Yuzu is also super stubborn so what was he to do?

Yeah its still pretty bullshit he did that ....

idk guys, i won't judge him too much. Out of context is a shit thing to do, but within it, I think it was the lesser evil by far.

Dex-chan lover
I've never, in my life, related to a character to this degree

I also hate pumpkin

Dex-chan lover
I hoped he at least regretted and apologized and so he did. Made me feel a lil better but somehow im still with a bitter taste. Tbh, was a poor decision by the author. Dont think they realized the proportions of having Tamahiko do that.
Feel deeply sorry for Yuzu tho. She did made a rash decision on being sold and also on leaving Tamahiko without explaining. But considering her options i cant judge her.

Ngl, at her birthday put me a bit off how she looked like a small child kissing an adult. Now with the maid clothes she looks way more mature. Considering her very small size her body "robust proportions" help to make her look older.

Users who are viewing this thread