The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot_168.png

>Zylane input a hole-entering thought spell
>but not a tunnel-crossing thought spell
Silly old man.

Yet another isekai without a long-term goal by the end of Chapter 1. What happened to the art of the opening chapter (as in, the plot kicking off)?

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion I saw someone post that in the comments of the novel when i was reading it and went to check out what it was.
It honestly gave me the creeps when I read it.

Power Uploader
Pages seem to be upscaled, that destroys the details and makes the pages blurred. If the raw resolution is really low, try to upscale it to a smaller value, something like x1600 height should be suffice instead of going over x2000.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad he didn't finish going through the tunnel without at least questioning why he had a strong desire to do so.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, I have high hopes for this based on how it started. Fingers crossed it keeps up.

Group Leader
@Invader_Retro If you can, then absolutely! There are at least a few more chapters released, and I'm sure the people who liked the first chapter would enjoy more. My options as a single person are fairly limited, so if your group or another wants to continue the translation, then feel free!

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one a bit annoyed that he didn't take the rings, robe, and staff of that mage? They have to be magic items! The first rule of RPGs is to loot EVERYTHING!!!

Power Uploader
Image quality was destroyed by translator.

Raw page: https://i.imgur.com/3iSDksv.jpg
This same translated page: https://i.imgur.com/OxIaSQZ.png

Translator should more upscale images because we still can see too much image details

Users who are viewing this thread