Author Chapter 1 (The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen)
Ty for start your hard work whit this proyect.
>Zylane input a hole-entering thought spell
>but not a tunnel-crossing thought spell
Silly old man.

Yet another isekai without a long-term goal by the end of Chapter 1. What happened to the art of the opening chapter (as in, the plot kicking off)?
@Vasqueztion I saw someone post that in the comments of the novel when i was reading it and went to check out what it was.
It honestly gave me the creeps when I read it.
Seem funny, I'll read it! :)
Pages seem to be upscaled, that destroys the details and makes the pages blurred. If the raw resolution is really low, try to upscale it to a smaller value, something like x1600 height should be suffice instead of going over x2000.
I'm glad he didn't finish going through the tunnel without at least questioning why he had a strong desire to do so.
@Vasqueztion
I do want to know if the golem is inteligent or just a puppet
now where muh elf now
I mean should we pick this up? 🤔
kind of boring so far

thanks for translating tho
@Invader_Retro , if the person that published this chapter doesn't want to release more chapters, it would be a blessing if you picked it up.
@GodsRightHand im pretty sure the one that published this one dosnt want to translate the rest
Gotta say, I have high hopes for this based on how it started. Fingers crossed it keeps up.
LOOKS GOOD
@Invader_Retro If you can, then absolutely! There are at least a few more chapters released, and I'm sure the people who liked the first chapter would enjoy more. My options as a single person are fairly limited, so if your group or another wants to continue the translation, then feel free!
Am I the only one a bit annoyed that he didn't take the rings, robe, and staff of that mage? They have to be magic items! The first rule of RPGs is to loot EVERYTHING!!!
Image quality was destroyed by translator.

Raw page: https://i.imgur.com/3iSDksv.jpg
This same translated page: https://i.imgur.com/OxIaSQZ.png

Translator should more upscale images because we still can see too much image details
@GodsRightHand If we did probably wouldn't get to it that quickly xD
@seruil Well if anyone doesn't take it by the time we catch up with our series then sure why not :3