Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, beastmen. Those were a thing in this too. I don't really remember them being mentioned or encountered at all later in the story though.

I can't wait to see the
problems of the adventurers that find the dungeon before van and enter after him.

I spent half the chapter trying to remember the carriage was actually a guy.

Okay minor divination from the ln. In the ln, the monster after first floor should be undead related mob which instead of fighting our Boi they instead open up a path unhindered for him to go through because you know... Death attraction attribute... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Still liking this manga so far

So the translators used the word rank for Vandalieu. They might want to avoid that since only monsters and Vida's races derived from monsters use ranks.

Fed-Kun's army
what a way to fulfill your ghostly duties, just tell some child info

@Lorkham Chapter 8 https://lightnovelbastion.com/novel/death-mage/volume-1/chapter-8/

@Koshin I was thinking the same thing. I skimmed chapter in the LN and he was talking about how he hoped Sam, The Carriage, could be rank 3 soon.

@kinsake
It was only the bottom floor of the dungeon that had Undead.

@twinklecake Agreed,
but that's because beastmen are consider part of the Major Races and Van deals mainly with Vida's Races.

Dex-chan lover
the boss of the dungeon is undead that mean tame boss time

Group Leader
@koshin
@Airantu
Then what should the TL use?
and for the translation of rank, i just translated ランクwhich literally means rank
it's prob bc i havent read the novel but if i shouldnt use rank, what should i use?
Can also join the discord

Users who are viewing this thread