Again!!

After catching up, the cliffhanger has burned through my entire existence

just letting you know silent sky scans picked up this manga a week ago. they have chapter 106 on their site if you want to read it. I can't upload it here since only group members can upload it.

All i know is that Russia's winning.

Wish i'd paid attention in school and actually got acquainted with the language. I don't know how i passed three years without learning shit.

Silent Sky keeps scanlating this, chapter 108 just released.
Help save an Again!! reader.

Double-page supporter
i've keep reading silent sky scanslate this manga... wherecan i read this?... is it in english?...

Imamura's taste summarised in a phrase "Eyebrows For the Win!!!?". But seriously though, someone please pickup and complete this magnificent series. Although I felt that author could have ended the series in the last arc, it was such a great one ?. Taka no1?

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was quick. 106-108 went up, then went back down within an hour or two... I guess someone who didn't have permission uploaded them.

Silent Sky is still translating this, they just released 109 on their website a few days ago.

Apparently the next update is in limbo
Man, I am tempted to just go for reading it Raw

Group Leader
Manga finished at chapter 136 (2011) It may take a while, but I think I'm fine with that

i'm afraid to catch up because of lack of updates!!! if it's lisenced though i look forward to reading it again _:(´ཀ`」 ∠):!!

Users who are viewing this thread