25-ji no Ghost Writer

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. What's this? It's on top chapters...
Looks interesting enough.

Edit:
It said something about comedy at the first chapter so...
Need Comedy and Ghost tag

Dex-chan lover
I'm reading this but I'm preparing for any possible end. It's either a happy open ending where they continue on with their life or a sad dramatic one where the boy has to eventually say goodbye to Nico...

Dex-chan lover
Awarding winning manga about a boy who is an award winning novelist

BCS

Dex-chan lover
More oedipus complex schlock?

>Award Winning

Never a good sign either.

THIS SHIPS PRACTICALLY SUNK, BUT I SURE AS HELL AM GONNA GO DOWN WITH IT TILL THE END

Aggregator gang
I'm already making comparisons to this series and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia. Hope it distinguishes itself as its own unique piece.

Dex-chan lover
@Sanctuario i'm fearing the same, that this will either be a "weird" happy ending(something like nico revives?) or a complete gut-wrenching sad river-of-tears ending where she passes on and he ends up alone.

Looks good, looking forward to seeing how it progresses. Either a happy end or something sad af

Fed-Kun's army
I swear I've seen this artwork before, does this author really only have 2 releases? Maybe a pen name?

She just keeps getting more and more annoying and obnoxious
If thats you're thing, cool. I gotta drop this series though, this type of weak writing is just pointless imo

Dex-chan lover
Young master mc with personality and background+cute (ghost!) Maid? Hell yeah sign me the f up

Users who are viewing this thread