My Alien Days Webcomic

Dex-chan lover
What is this and how does this relate to the manga...?

Fed-Kun's army
@Gustbk this should help

And here we are at the end of My Alien Days volume 3!

This concludes the part of the series that has been published in volumes but as you can see in the title, it’s not the end. My Alien Days was originally published as single 4-koma strips on Nobel’s website. After that it was collected in volumes and arranged in 2 chapters per page.

The volumes cover chapter 1-500 of the series. On Nobel’s website, the last uploaded chapter is number 1264

Our current plan is to release 20 chapters per week and we decided to start a new “series” for it on both Mangadex and our website. Of course we’ll need a bit to set things up again and sort through everything which is why our first release (chapters 501-520) is planned to be released on the 5th of May.

I hoped you liked the series so far! Wish us luck. This is going to be a hell of work.

Dex-chan lover
@Kazekid Thanks for the clarification -- I'm all in!

Is the series still ongoing? Let's hope we'll get to a conclusive end-point... best of luck to you guys for translating this all. It's been great so far.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
tl;dr so actually it's the webcomic that's the original and most up to date?

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, didn't know the "continuation" was actually translated as well.

Contributor
I went on a Nobel reread binge, and I finally caught back up to now. This series is great

Apparently there is some overlapping characters in Mousou Telepathy? Or some kind of shared universe? I can't tell what the overlap is... I thought I would catch it this time around, but I couldn't.

Group Leader
To everyone wondering what exactly is happening here’s a quick explanation.

The My Alien Days webcomic was dropped by the previous group so I decided to pick it up because I have enough free time to do so. I’ll cover as much as I can but since I am one person I will only post three chapters a week, starting next week.

The webcomic itself is on hiatus at chapter 1264. Up to now chapters 1-600 have been translated. I am starting at chapter 601 from today.

Thank you to everyone who commented something nice.

Any questions?

Users who are viewing this thread