Ookami wa Nemuranai

A fairly interesting isekai of which the first chapter isn't an instant turnoff? Sign me the fuck up!

Contributor
Oh great. Another fucking iseka-

>Written by the same guy who made Bard Loen

You got me this round. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if we get a crossover chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Don't really think the isekai tag is necessary. It's just Fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
The isekai tag is technically applicable and all, I suppose, but this does sound quite different than what you come to expect from that tag. I think this sounds more like a D&D character who adventured in one of the specific settings like Forgotten Realms or something suddenly getting Planescape'd by their DM. Congratulations, you've just discovered that your entire world was just part of a bigger whole. But don't worry, pretty much everything in all these other places still wants to kill you. It's just like home, really.

Dex-chan lover
This looks like D&D manga done right. Let's hope so. He'd better not be another OP isekai author insert trash. The proper way to Planescape is to go HIGHER, send the character to a more magical/deadlier/crazier plane, not send him down to a more "realistic" one.

Group Leader
Or take characters who are used to crazy planes and drop them into a comparatively mundane one and watch them be neurotic. It's like watching the woman in Planescape: Torment who hadn't been inside a building in like thirty years, because every time she walked through a bounded space(doorway), she ended up whisked off to somewhere terrifying.

@Asturaetus it does remind me of killy in some way, maybe its the look and the aura that he gives out felt similar to killy

Users who are viewing this thread