Rokudou no Onna-tachi - Vol. 16 Ch. 138 - A Couple

Dex-chan lover
Yes, you dense dumbass she loves you, dunno about Himawari, probably not.

Contributor
@koikun

Nah, Himawari still would love him even without the mark. Remember - she had a dream about him when she had the evil-dispelling beads on.

Dex-chan lover
There's been a serious lack of Ranna since around the mid point of Ling Lan's arc.

Group Leader
@Lyanhyrt Gotta focus on the Beta and Sub-Beta members of the harem. Also it's probably going to be a big reveal that Ranna wiped out the pfft "Chromosome Gang" off-screen a few minutes before the big battle scene.

Fed-Kun's army
A guy disguising as a girl, a girl disguising as a guy, a guy cross-dressing as a girl, and a loli disguising as a guy... AAA+ movie plot line, right here!

Power Uploader
@Lyanhyrt Ranna is too OP. If she fights, she destroys the enemy, end of story.

So the author keeps her on the bench so the others players can shine.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty simple.

Hmm... I know Ranna is first girl, but if she really only fell in love because of the mark and there is a girl, who likes him for whom he is, I do feel conflicted.

Dex-chan lover
Caesar's unused Hamon Move:The Pasta ball.
He makes a ball with pasta infused with hamon and throws it at his enemies.
Araki dropped this idea because "Mama Mia my pasta was-a too spicy,now I hate pasta."
/s

Dex-chan lover
@Kirin-kun @HDMI1

I just meant in a general slice-of-life sense like in one of the earlier chapters she and Osanada were ripping up the tiling in the classroom.

XL

Double-page supporter
Rokudou's gonna "twirl" another kind of pasta tonight with Raino, bow chicka bow wow.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone, even the characters in the series, only constantly think about how the girls are pretending to be guys and vice versa and no one feels bad for poor Iinuma having to pretend to be a dweeb

Users who are viewing this thread